In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!
When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.
Parsons is looking for a Remediation Project Manager to join our team!
The successful candidate will manage remedial design and construction projects with a civil /earthworks focus. This will include managing scope, schedule, budget, and professional offices and field staff. In addition, you will interact with clients, support business development and proposal activities, and mentor staff.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage scope, schedule, and budgets for multi-million projects.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and control the execution of business, technical, staffing, and administration functions of the assigned project.
- Work on heavy civil/environmental projects including slurry walls, landfills, contaminated soil excavation, ponds closures, and soil stabilization.
- Prepare and/or review technical reports and documents, such as remedial design work plans, remedial design reports, technical specifications, and drawings.
- Develop qualification packages and proposals including scope, schedule, and budgets.
- Interact with clients and manage subcontractors, as needed.
- Serves as a technical leader and provides regulatory compliance consulting services as an authority in the field of specialty.
- Prepares and presents technical papers and reports.
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- 4-year degree in civil, geotechnical, or environmental engineering or related technical/business field.
- 10+ years of experience with remedial design and construction oversight.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Detail-oriented, team player with good written and oral communication, analytical, organization, and time management skills
A Professional Engineer license with knowledge of industry practices and environmental rules and regulations – is desired
- Intermittent travel may be required based on project needs
- Current 40-hour HAZWOPER Training is desired
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
This position is part of our Critical Infrastructure team.
A full-service engineering and construction firm, we work in diverse, collaborative teams, both within the company and with our partners and customers, to plan, design, build, and modernize infrastructure. We take special pride in projects and solutions that improve communities as well as people’s quality of life by promoting economic growth, enhancing mobility, and increasing sustainability and resiliency. Powered by our people, we provide the imagination necessary to support our customers’ visions—and to help them see new possibilities.
$110,600.00 – $199,100.00
We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.
We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY!